AFIS(Automatic Fingerprint Identification System)
- AFIS (Automatic Fingerprint Identification System) is a system through which fingerprint data are stored, compared and tracked down to identify the corresponding individuals.
- It is provided in the form of a SDK that can develop stand-alone or web-based solutions.
- High matching accuracy for rolling or flat fingerprints
- Solid performance despite rotation, displacement and distortion
- Accurate extraction due to powerful pre-processing algorithm
- Fast matching (200 thousand fingerprints processed per second)
- High compatibility for venders, supporting ISO-19794
- Reliability proven through 50 million cases at several international airports.
- Minutiae transformation technology, along with the company’s algorithm optimization experiences providing fast recognition of match results.
Improved success rate
- Improved success rate
- Acquisition rate
- Fake fingerprint detection
- Minutiae extraction
- 1:1 Verification
- Scanner with dry/wet/contaminated/abraded/counterfeit fingerprint discernibility
- ISO-standard Algorithm capable of converting and extracting fingerprint minutiae
- Algorithm approved by BMT (Software Testing & Certification Laboratory)