Mission & Vision
Experts with abundant experiences in project implementations in sectors ranging from public to private.
Biometrics: Past and Present
- Pure Geometry Method
- Low recognition rate
- Slow and complicated process
- Frequent errors due to low performance
- Overall lack of awareness in biometrics
- Limited expandability
- Deep learning AI
- 99.7% recognition rate
- Simple and speedy process
- Accuracy ensured by enhanced performance
- Biometrics being utilized widely and commonly
- Applicability to various fields of industry
CUBOX AI VISION
CUBOX's very own domain knowledge acquired from running top-security systems of major national facilities.
- 7 years in business dedicated to stabilization, improvement and enhancement of legitimate data acquisition and analysis
- Incheon Int’l Airport and Ministry of Justice, Republic of Korea: 50 million biometric live data
- Four major government complexes: 200 thousand biometric live data
- CUBOX's very own domain knowledge acquired from running top-security systems of major national facilities.
- Device designing / production
- Camera designing
- Preprocessing and its reinforcement
- S/W development
- Public SI Project
- Proper fulfillment of public clients' requirements
- Customization with optimum integration
- Service enhancement through legitimate acquisition of data
- Mass Production and Solution Enhancement
- Local government
- Financial/securities firm
- Public enterprise
- Household (e.g. smart safety control for single households)
- AI Biometrics / Platform Service
- Daily-life convenience through Smart ID
- AI-vision detection in safety facilities
- Crime : Preventing violence, extortion, etc.
- Disaster : Preventing and detecting fire, collapse, etc.
- Accident : Detecting and handling traffic accidents, etc.